Not just empty promises, sales and marketing materials must set realistic expectations.
Too often there is inconsistency between the promises made before the sale and the service delivered after the sale. Before we tackle any pre-sales materials, we ensure that we properly understand the consumer’s expectations as well as the product or service. This way, we can help you to create an enticing promise that does not mislead.
Some examples of our projects:
- A concept, plan, design and copy for an online sales tools for a complex life insurance product
- Promotional web content for educational, insurance and banking websites
- Content for an investment tool that helps users to calculate and explore illustrative investment values
- Online and printed sales materials for financial advisers
- Banking brochures and web copy
- Opinions and user tests to help organisations ensure that sales materials are in line with Treating Customers Fairly policies