Not just for compliance, insurance communications must help consumers to make informed decisions about what is most important to them.
To most consumers, insurance documents are confusing and alienating. Many consumers face decision-paralysis as they simply cannot engage with the world of insurance.
When we work with our insurance clients, we take care to communicate the essence of the insurance product in a compelling way. However, we do not leave out important details. Our experience in insurance is hard to match: we have partnered with many large insurance companies over the past 10 years, often in retainer relationships.
Some examples of our projects:
- Training courses for over 2 000 insurance professionals
- Clear applications, schedules, policies, terms and conditions and website content for long-term and short-term insurance companies
- Qualitative research programmes to better understand motivations of consumers and financial advisers
- User-tests for offline and online communications to assess how consumers find and use information about insurance
- Audits for plain language and user experience
- Enterprise-wide audits of insurance communications
- Enterprise-wide strategies to help organisations to comply with Treating Customers Fairly and other legislative requirements for clear communication
Read case studies of how large insurance companies made use of Simplified writing training services to drive culture change, and and a Simplified clear communications audit to establish and track a benchmark for clarity within the organisation.