You respect our right to our intellectual property
- Simplified owns the copyright in all material on this site, unless we specifically state otherwise.
- You may download, print and reproduce this material for your private and non-commercial use only, provided that you acknowledge Simplified appropriately.
- If you wish to use this material for any other reason, you must ask our permission to do so.
- When you use any material from this site, you may not alter it or use it in a derogatory manner.
- You may not assume that you have our permission to use our intellectual property simply because the material is available on this site.
- Trademarks used on this site are the property of their respective owners.
- We will enforce our intellectual property rights.
We respect your right to privacy
- We will keep all your personal information confidential.
- If you contact us through this site, we use your information only to reply to you.
- We will not share any information about you with anyone unless we are required to do so by law.
Disclaimer about the information on this website
- The material on this site and its links is for information only. We do not guarantee the accuracy, currency, completeness or relevance of the information for your needs.
- This site does not offer legal advice and you should get professional advice before relying on any material on this site.
- The material, and in particular the blog, may include views and recommendations of other people. These do not necessarily reflect our views nor do we endorse any views.
- By listing or referring to any other person or company on this site, we are not endorsing the services they provide in any way.
South African law and jurisdiction
By using this website:
- you agree that South African law applies to any dispute arising out of the material on this website
- you agree to the jurisdiction of the South African courts.